Our client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Quality Manager Associate to join their team in London & Greater London.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation, regulations and standards
- Design, implement and manage the Quality Management System
- Lead the Quality Assurance process by defining quality standards and procedures
- Monitor the performance of processes and recommend corrective actions when necessary
- Create appropriate documentation, reports and dashboards for monitoring performance
- Maintain an audit program for evaluating supplier quality management systems
- Investigate customer complaints/issues and resolve them promptly
- Review customer specifications, contracts and feedback
- Degree or relevant qualification in Quality Management
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Quality Systems Standards such as ISO9001
- Experience with risk analysis techniques (e.g. FMEA) is desirable
- Proven track record in developing innovative approaches to problem solving
- Ability to think analytically and critically to analyse data
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the role. We look forward to hearing from you.