Our client is looking for an experienced Principal Medical Writer to join their team in London & Greater London.
The successful candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience in medical writing, ideally with a background in medicine or science. You will be responsible for developing, creating and reviewing scientific communications materials, such as abstracts, manuscripts, posters and slide decks. As well as being confident in providing effective editorial support to authors.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Medical Writer in a healthcare setting
- An advanced degree in either medicine or the life sciences
- Excellent command of the English language and writing skills
- Proven track record in editing content
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and deliver within agreed timescales
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Medical Writing while taking advantage of a competitive salary package. If you believe that you have what it takes to join our dynamic team please apply now!