Our client is looking for an experienced and highly organised Pharmacovigilance Officer to join their expanding team in London & Greater London. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of pharmacovigilance regulations, procedures and processes and will be keen to work with other members of the department in order to ensure compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in life sciences/pharmacy/chemistry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of pharmacovigilance (experience with oncology and diabetes products preferred)
- Good knowledge of national and international regulatory framework applicable to PV activities, particularly relating to clinical trials
- Demonstrated experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver to tight timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary package and generous benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities for professional development. If you believe you have the right skillset for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for this role.