Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Quality Manager to join their team in London & Greater London. As an Operations Quality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that quality standards and objectives are consistently met in a variety of areas, including process control and compliance, customer satisfaction, performance and cost effectiveness.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Implementing operational quality management plans to ensure that processes comply with external regulations and internal standards.
* Leading continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operations.
* Overseeing the investigation of customer complaints and feedback.
* Ensuring employees receive necessary training on quality management processes.
* Collaborating with other departments to ensure effective product/service delivery.
* Analysing data trends and providing timely reports to senior management.
* Identifying new strategies to improve quality systems.
To be considered for this role you should possess a degree in engineering, quality or business-related subject. Proven experience in operations or manufacturing quality management is also required. You must have excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a well-respected company offering a competitive salary package. If you believe you have the relevant experience and skill set for this position, please submit your CV for consideration.